This online payment system is provided by DIGITAL HOSPITAL. DIGITAL HOSPITAL may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for DIGITAL HOSPITAL is Singapore.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions: –
- All Fees quoted are in Singapore Dollars. DIGITAL HOSPITAL reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach DIGITAL HOSPITAL account to which you are making a payment within ONE working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct DIGITAL HOSPITAL account due to, you, quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment DIGITAL HOSPITAL is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will DIGITAL HOSPITAL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the Customer, or third party making payment, enters them. DIGITAL HOSPITAL shall not be liable for any failure by the Customer or third party making payment of Fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online Payments of Fees can be made by Credit / Debit card. These payments are not collected by DIGITAL HOSPITAL directly but by the Service Provider.
Once payment is received by the Service Provider in cleared funds, the Service Provider will contact DIGITAL HOSPITAL to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the Customer, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation, DIGITAL HOSPITAL will confirm to the Customer that the payment has been received. In the event that the Customer does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment, it is the responsibility of the Customer to check with DIGITAL HOSPITAL that the payment has been accepted.
DIGITAL HOSPITAL reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any prior notice and reasons given. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between DIGITAL HOSPITAL and any user visiting the DIGITAL HOSPITAL website or providing identifying information of any kind.