TIPS: *Get your device brand and model ready! It takes less than 2 minutes to fill in! Best experience with Desktop or Mobile landscape mode. 🙂
- For Corporate Multiple repair, please DOWNLOAD our Corporate (Multiple) Repair template and attach to us.
- Accuracy of the information will directly affect the generated quote
- Digital Hospital reserves the right to re-quote if the information provided are inaccurate.
- All Quotations are valid for 7 days unless otherwise stated.
Understanding your objectives
Understanding your problems
DD slash MM slash YYYY
- Facts: 90% of liquid spillage electronic boards can be saved if proper and correct processes are followed through after a spillage occurs!
Actions to take during Spillage:
1) Unplug the mains, shut down the device. (Force shutdown if you have to)
2) Remove the battery as quickly (whenever possible).
3) If the device is a laptop, leave it upside down to reduce the risk of liquid reaching the motherboard.
4) Let the liquid dripped out as much as possible.
5) Dry the device with hair dryer as much as you can.
6) REFRAIN from switching on the device, the more times electricity runs through the spilled circuitry, the higher number of short circuitry events, thus decreasing the possibility of revival
7) Send the device to be cleaned ASAP!
Impt: Sugary, acidic or alkali liquid accelerates corrosion, thereby decreasing chances of revival.
Accepted file types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, Max. file size: 4 MB, Max. files: 3.
Drop files here or
Please attach picture files with gif, jpg, jpeg or png format only.
Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, txt, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, xls, xlsx, Max. file size: 4 MB. Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf, txt, gif, jpg, jpeg, png, xls, xlsx, Max. file size: 4 MB.