Digital Hospital® Data Recovery Protection Plan
Digital Hospital® RESCUE DATA RECOVERY SERVICE PROGRAM
- The Data Recovery Service (limited to ONE (1) claim for this Services during the Term of this Agreement). If the Device suffers any incident or defect which entitles the Customer to call on Digital Hospital to render the Services and as a result of the Services, the Customer cannot access or read the data or information stored on the Customer’s Device, then Digital Hospital will attempt, but without warranting the success, to recover the data or information on the Device, using the Seagate Data Recovery protocols and processes, and if Digital Hospital is successful, Digital Hospital will either restore the data and information to the Device or, at our election, copy any recovered data or information to a USB memory stick (s) or other storage medium(s), which Digital Hospital will return to the Customer but without obligation to re-install the data or information. The Device or parts thereof will most likely be damaged or even destroyed during the Data Recovery process. The Customer must make sure that the data and information has been and is backed up regularly to an independent back up storage device. We will not compensate the Customer nor be liable (The Parties agrees that the maximum liability incurred by Digital Hospital to the Client arising from this Agreement shall not exceed the total purchase price paid for the Services)for any damage caused only by the rendering of the Data Recovery Service or if the Data Recovery Service is unsuccessful either in whole or part.
- Digital Hospital do not guarantee that any data or information on the Device will be recoverable. Digital Hospital’ obligation and liability with regards to Data Recovery is limited to attempting the Data Recovery as set out herein only and excludes any obligation to attempt data recovery on any tablet. Our obligations and liability to provide any Data Recovery Service under this Agreement will end as soon as Digital Hospital have attempted one Data Recovery on the Device.
- When making a claim for the rendering of any Service, the Customer must provide Digital Hospital with full details of the Customer’s purchase slip, invoice or other reasonably acceptable proof of purchase confirming details of the Device and reflecting the simultaneous purchase of this this Agreement, details of where and when the Customer purchased the Device, details (name, ID number, telephone number and address) as well as the description and serial number of the Device the Customer bought with this Agreement. If cannot locate proof of purchase, Digital Hospital will try and assist the Customer to confirm the purchase of the Device and this Agreement with the supplier but do not undertake to be able to do so. The Customer must also give Digital Hospital a frank, full and honest account of the incident leading to the claim. If Digital Hospital so request at any time, the Customer must send the proof, to our reasonable satisfaction, of any or all of the aforegoing and provide Digital Hospital with any further information it reasonably requires before Digital Hospital is required to perform any actions or further actions hereunder.
- Only timeous valid claims for Services made during the term of this Agreement and made in accordance with the procedures in this Agreement and which are covered by this Agreement and which are not excluded or otherwise limited by the terms hereof will be processed and oblige Digital Hospital to render the Services.
- In the event that any claim is determined to be a claim not covered by the Indemnity, the Customer is required to pay the excess before the Claim is processed
- Original invoice of the devices need to be presented for internal approval before purchasing SRP with 60 days wait out period.
- Data recovery package does not include data decryption service.
- *1-1 replacement of memory device will be given based on best matched device after our data recovery process.