HOW THIS WORKS
Digital Hospital now provides a door step Pick-Up and Drop Service. We know it get’s difficult sometimes to manage time and collect the devices you send for repairs from us. We are pleased to inform you that we have launched a pick up and drop service which allows you to choose from the type of delivery you need.
Leave the worries upon us to deliver your items safely to your doorstep. Instead, you can use that time to look after the more important things.
Enjoy your coffee and let us do the rest. 🙂
Pick Up & Return
We pickup and deliver the device after repair
at your home/office as per your request.
Pick Up Or Return
You drop at our store and we return
after repair ‘OR’ vice-versa.
- $29 Pick-up/Return charges will be refund/offset from the final total bill or/if repair quote higher than the initial given (subject to issue/symptom being related to us at the point of consultation).
- $29 Pick-up/Return charges only apply to devices of 5kg and below. Whatsapp us to enquire on logistic charges if device is above 5kg.
- Pick-up/Return service shall be done during business day 9am to 6pm excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Cut-off timing at 2pm for within same day Pick-up/Return (within 4 hours’ time frame).
- Pick-up/Return service does not apply to Sentosa, Jurong Island and restricted areas.
- Please prepare your own decent packaging to protect your items for delivery.
- Insurance coverage of up to $150 claimable for damages or loss during courier delivery services.
- Services available in Singapore only.
STEPS FOR PLACING REPAIR REQUEST
REPAIRS @ DIGITAL HOSPITAL
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take for me to receive my devices back in working condition?
We take fulfilment time seriously as we understand how much your device means to you. Hence, we always try our best to ensure that it is within a reasonable amount of time. The fulfilment time is unique to each individual case based on the areas of defect. Our specialists will contact you via Call/SMS once your device is ready for collection.
Is there a diagnostic fee?
We don’t believe in charging our customer. However, if required “On-the-spot” diagnosis at any of the “Drop Off Point” outlet (other than the Service Centres), charges may apply.
What happens if my devices still do not work after the repair?
All our repair services come with a 3-months workmanship guarantee. This means that you can re-send your equipment to us if the diagnosed problem still persists and we will repair it free of charge.
What kind of repair does Digital Hospital provide?
At Digital Hospital, we provide an extensive range of repair and upgrading services for all hardware defects and operating system-based software defects. In addition, we provide data backup and recovery services if you have important information/ software stored within your devices.
Where can I drop off my devices?
You can drop off your devices at any of our 6outlets.https://digitalhospital.com.sg/our-showroom/
Can I pay for the service/repair online?
Yes, you can. We accept the following modes of payment Online:
- Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)
- eNETS (NETS QR / Direct Debit)
What happens if I experience difficulty at the payment page?
- Refresh your browser and try again or later.
- Users might experience slow page loads during website upgrades, which we will be conducting from time to time. We do appreciation your patience with us.
Is any deposit required?
No deposit is required but, there will be upfront courier service charges at $29 which is refundable/Offset from the final total bill.
Can I request for specific courier timing?
No, we have morning and afternoon delivery, and the availability of slots will be advised by the service team. We try our best to adhere to the assigned slot; however, sometimes this may be affected slightly by traffic conditions, collection/return times of other customers beforehand and other general movements.
Will you contact me if there is a delay in my delivery?
In the event of unforeseen circumstances that lead to a delay in delivery, we will make every effort to contact you, keep you informed of the progress and arrange for rescheduling if needed.
How do I change my delivery date?
You are required to inform us of the changes at least one (1) day in advance. If not, additional charges will be imposed for redelivery.
Are there any area Digital Hospital does not deliver to?
- Tuas Link
- Changi Cargo
- Country Clubs
- Army Camps
- Seletar Aerospace
- Turf Club Avenue
- Resorts World at Sentosa
- Singapore Prison Quarters
- Airbase sites
- SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1
- ST Kinetics
*If you work at any of the locations listed above, we strongly encourage you to set your shipping address to a location where our courier can deliver to, such as your home address.