- Return and Refund policies. For all other products except otherwise stated, manufacture defects, return it with the original receipt and original packaging within seven (3) calendar days from the date of purchase for exchange to a same item of item of equivalent or higher value (subjected stocks availability). Opened software is non-returnable, non-refundable. Accessories and external Harddisk and memory media can be exchanged for the same item if it’s faulty, but cannot be returned for a refund.
- Except where prohibited, a minimum 20% restocking fee will apply to any item that requires PC Dreams or vendors to perform rework prior to resale, and any item that was returned after the 7th day of purchase to 30th day from the date of purchase. Items must be return in original packaging. The cost of free items/gifts will be taken off from the total purchase before the 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Software policies: Except as provide in the applicable software end-user license or program license agreement, software products, including any software products, freeware or operating systems preinstalled by manufacturers, or installed by PC Dreams are provided “AS IS” and with all faults, and PC Dreams hereby disclaims all other warranties and conditions, either express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, warranties of title and non-infringement, any implied warranties, duties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, and lack of viruses.
To the maximum permitted by applicable law, in no event shall PC Dreams be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or confidential or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use or inability to use the software product, even if PC Dreams has been advised of the potential of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- PC Dreams adheres dead pixel policies of each individual vendor which generally specify to Pixel Fault Class II as stipulated in ISO 13406-2. A faulty panel is defined to have 5 or more type 3 pixels. Please refer to individual vendors for dead pixels coverage.
- Laptops reserved, or repaired, not collected after 30days from date of invoice issued or date of last contact, PC Dreams reserves the right to dispose it at our own methods.
- When any alterations whatsoever are made to the Warranty Documents (receipt, invoice or the opening page of this Instruction Booklet) regarding without limitation the date of purchase, the customer’s name, the reseller’s name or the serial number, warranty will be excluded.
- PC Dreams and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, PC Dreams does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of our website and specifications sheet is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- All deposit are non-refundable
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to PC Dreams and PC DREAMS group of companies. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our goods or services please contact us at Tel: 6333-3343, Email: email@example.com