Enjoy superior computing for everyday use
The 750 EVO boasts a fast computing experience thanks to TurboWrite technology and RAPID mode. TurboWrite technology accelerates sequential write speeds by creating a write buffer inside the SSD. Magician software provides the option to enhance PC performance with RAPID mode, which processes data on a system level using unused PC memory (DRAM) as a cache.
Secure data through advanced data encryption
The 750 EVO features SED¹ technology to help keep your data safe. An AES-256-bit hardware-based full disk encryption engine secures your data with significantly less performance degradation often experienced with software-based encryption. And the 750 EVO is compliant with TCG™ Opal v2.0 standards and IEEE® 1667 protocol.
Depend on solid reliability wherever life takes you
The flash-based 750 EVO provides superior resistance against shock and vibration for computing on the go. The EVO 750 is also warranted for a period of 35 Total Bytes Written (TBW) or the earlier of 3 years for the 120 GB model and 70 TBW or the earlier of 3 years for the 250 GB model.
Can’t find your model here?
Acquire an integrated in-house solution consisting of top-quality components
Samsung is the only SSD brand to design and manufacture all its components in-house allowing complete optimised integration. The result – enhanced performance, lower power consumption with an up to 1 GB LPDDR2 DRAM cache memory and improved energy-efficiency with the MEX/MGX controller.
Protect against overheating with a highly responsive Dynamic Thermal Guard
The 850 EVO’s Dynamic Thermal Guard constantly monitors and maintains ideal temperatures for the drive to operate in optimal conditions for the integrity of your data. When temperatures rise above an optimal threshold, the Thermal Guard automatically throttles temperatures down protecting your data while maintaining responsiveness to ensure your computer is always safe from overheating.
Simple and quick migration management
With the One-Stop Install Navigator, Samsung Data Migration and Magician software are installed simultaneously for your convenience to ensure that your SSD’s settings are optimized for efficient data transfer.
- Return and Refund policies. For all other products except otherwise stated, manufacture defects, return it with the original receipt and original packaging within seven (3) calendar days from the date of purchase for exchange to a same item of item of equivalent or higher value (subjected stocks availability). Opened software is non-returnable, non-refundable. Accessories and external Harddisk and memory media can be exchanged for the same item if it’s faulty, but cannot be returned for a refund.
- Except where prohibited, a minimum 20% restocking fee will apply to any item that requires PC Dreams or vendors to perform rework prior to resale, and any item that was returned after the 7th day of purchase to 30th day from the date of purchase. Items must be return in original packaging. The cost of free items/gifts will be taken off from the total purchase before the 20% restocking fee is applied.
- Software policies: Except as provide in the applicable software end-user license or program license agreement, software products, including any software products, freeware or operating systems preinstalled by manufacturers, or installed by PC Dreams are provided “AS IS” and with all faults, and PC Dreams hereby disclaims all other warranties and conditions, either express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, warranties of title and non-infringement, any implied warranties, duties or conditions of merchantability, of fitness for a particular purpose, and lack of viruses.
To the maximum permitted by applicable law, in no event shall PC Dreams be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or confidential or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use or inability to use the software product, even if PC Dreams has been advised of the potential of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
- PC Dreams adheres dead pixel policies of each individual vendor which generally specify to Pixel Fault Class II as stipulated in ISO 13406-2. A faulty panel is defined to have 5 or more type 3 pixels. Please refer to individual vendors for dead pixels coverage.
- Laptops reserved, or repaired, not collected after 30days from date of invoice issued or date of last contact, PC Dreams reserves the right to dispose it at our own methods.
- When any alterations whatsoever are made to the Warranty Documents (receipt, invoice or
the opening page of this Instruction Booklet) regarding without limitation the date of purchase, the customer’s name, the reseller’s name or the serial number, warranty will be excluded.
- PC Dreams and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, PC Dreams does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of our website and specifications sheet is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- All deposit are non-refundable
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to PC Dreams and PC DREAMS group of companies. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.